【投票】DAN HILL & VONDA SHEPARD - Can't We Try

2010102210:00

DAN HILL & VONDA SHEPARD - Can't We Try



I see your face cloud
看著妳的臉龐在霧茫茫下
over like a little girl's,
更像個小女孩
And your eyes have lost their shine.
而妳的眼眸已失去光彩
You whisper something softly
你輕柔低語
I'm not meant to hear,
我無意傾聽
Baby, tell me what's on your mind.
寶貝告訴我你心裡到底在想什麼

I don't care what people say
我不在乎別人說
About the two of us from different worlds.
你和我是不同世界的人
I love you so much that it hurts inside,
我如此愛你 心中卻絞痛不已
Are you listening?
妳在聽嗎?
Please listen to me, girl.
請聽我說 女孩

Can't we try just a little bit harder?
難道就不能再努力一試嗎
Can't we give just a little bit more?
難道就不能再多付出點心血
Can't we try to understand?
難道就不能嘗試去了解一下
That it's love we're fighting for?
這就是我們一直努力爭取的愛

Can't we try just a little more passion?
難道就不能多付諸一點感情在裡面
Can't we try just a little less pride?
難道就不能試著少一點自尊
I love you so much baby,
我就是愛你太多
That it tears me up inside.
所以愛在撕啃著我的心

I hear you on the telephone在
電話一端聽到你聲音
with god-knows-who,
天曉得
Spilling out your heart for free.
誰正在 翻攪著妳的心
Everyone needs someone they can talk to,
每個人都有訴說的對象
Girl, that someone should be me.
而妳訴說的對象應該是我

So many times, I tried to tell you,
許多次我想告訴妳時
You just turned away.
妳就轉身離去
How did I know?
我怎麼知道
My life is changing so fast now,
生活改變的如此快速
It leaves me lonely and afraid.
現在留給我的只有孤獨語恐慌
Don't be afraid, no.
不要害怕 不

Don't let our love fade away.
不要讓我們的愛枯萎逝去
Don't let our love fade away.
不要讓我們的愛枯萎逝去
No matter what people say.
不管人們怎麼說
No matter, no matter what they say.
不管他們怎麼說
I need you more and more each day.
每一個日子 我都越來越需要妳
Don't let our love fade away.
不要讓我們的愛枯萎逝去
No matter what people say.
不管人們怎麼說
No matter, no matter what they say.