【投票】不管時空如何變遷,動人的情歌永遠動人...

2010091310:00

Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go




I know it's been some time
我知道 已經過了一段時間了

But there's something on my mind
但仍然有些難以忘懷的事旋繞在心頭

You see, I haven't been the same Since that cold November day...
你知道嗎 從你離開的那個寒冷的冬天起我已經徹底的改變了

We said we needed space
我們說好 給彼此一些喘息的空間

But all we found was an empty place
但是為什麼 卻發現彼此已再已無法有心靈的交集

And the only thing I learned
終於我學到了一件事

Is that I need you desperately...
我是多麼極度的需要你的一切

So here I am And can you please tell me... oh
所以 我一直在等著你 希望能夠告訴我你離去的原因

Where do broken hearts go
破碎的心 心碎何處

Can they find their way home
它們能夠尋得一個原本屬於他們的地方嗎

Back to the open arms Of a love that's waiting there
我等待著他們再次回到我那曾經渴望愛的懷抱裡

And if somebody loves you
縱然 你找到一個愛你的人

Won't they always love you
但 他們不會像我一樣永遠愛你的

I look in your eyes And I know that you still care, for me
我從你眼裡看見 你仍然是在乎我的

I've been around enough to know
我已追尋許久 以至於我明白

That dreams don't turn to gold
我祈求的事 不會輕易實現

And that there is no easy way
絕對不會那麼輕易的

No you just can't run away...
不要 別輕易地離去

And what we have is so much more Than we ever had before
我們擁有的比過去那一切還要更使我難以忘懷

And no matter how I try
無論我做什麼

You're always on my mind
總是無法輕易將你忘去

And now that I am here with you
現在 我陪在你身邊

I'll never let you go
我還是會緊緊地依靠著你

I look into your eyes
我看見你的眼神

And now I know, now I know...
我終於明白 終於明白了